Supporting your Picky Eater Workshop
A caregiver education session to support children/youth with picky eating. Learn the common reasons for picky eating and tips and tricks to provide support. There will be an opportunity for questions and answers.
Meet our Complex Feeding and Swallowing Team:
- Kate Ronnebeck, Registered Dietitian
- Theresa Le, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Courtney Bloemberg, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Amie Mathews, Occupational Therapist
- Wednesday, August 23, 2023 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. CST
- Wednesday, October 25, 2023 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CST
Register online for the session of your choice, click here
How to prepare for your upcoming session:
- Please have on hand a snack or drink for yourself during this presentation.
- Please log in 5 minutes prior to the start of the Teams Meeting.
- Please access Supporting your Picky Eater Workshop handout, click here
- Please review the instructions on how to install the Microsoft Teams app, should you be joining from a Mobile Device (no further action is required if joining from a computer!).
- Note: Your child or the child you care for is not required to attend, the presentation is geared for caregivers.