One Stop Talk Expands Access Across Ontario
FIREFLY pilot project launches across Ontario. Read the full press release here.
Our FIREFLY annual reports and surveys are now updated and available for 2023.
Past annual reports and surveys are now available on our website here.
A Spotlight on FIREFLY’s Strategic Plan
FIREFLY is thrilled to unveil our new strategic plan for 2023-2026. Together with our team, clients, and valued partners, we have developed an innovative roadmap to help us achieve our vision of services that has been informed by the hopes, aspirations, and needs of communities and clients across the region. We are committed to a vision of service that reflects new realities with a focus on:
- Respect, culture, and reconciliation.
- Inclusion, choice, and flexibility.
- Expertise and dedication to quality.
Click here to access FIREFLY’s new strategic plan.
- State-of-the-art pediatric swallowing assessment and diagnostic imaging now available in Kenora
- FIREFLY receives generous donation to help support local families with food costs
- FIREFLY has been awarded Exemplary Standing from Accreditation Canada
Client and Partner Survey Results
We are excited to share the reports from our client and partner quality improvement surveys for 2022.
We are excited to share the report from our recent Youth Engagement session hosted in collaboration with The New Mentality and The Centre of Excellence for Child and Youth Mental Health. Check it out here. FIREFLY will be working to bring youth advisory committees to our communities. Interested in taking part? Email Ashley Apland at email@example.com