What is One Stop Talk?
One Stop Talk offers children and youth (aged 0-17 years) immediate access to free mental health support when and how they need them. The program provides single-session counselling support and ensures direct referral to additional services when needed. Services are provided through an integrated network of infant, child and youth mental health agencies across Ontario.
You will receive:
- Counselling from registered therapists from across the province
- In the moment access to counselling, no appointment needed
- Access to One Stop Talk after hours and on weekends
- A plan you to take with you after the session that you co-create
- Direct connection to services in your community within the same visit, as needed
- The opportunity to self-select service when it’s right for you
Who can contact One Stop Talk?
- Children and Youth (from 0-17 years of age)
- Parents and caregivers can access the service in the presence of their child
Connect with the clinicians (hours in EST):
- Monday to Friday from 12pm to 8pm
- Saturdays from 12pm- 4pm
No Appointments Required
This is a free service
No referral required
English, French (Interpretation services available as needed)
To connect with a therapist, visit onestoptalk.ca or call 855-416-8255/TALK