Access to Services
CONNECTING YOU WITH THE SERVICES YOU NEED
Make A Referral
- General Referral Form – computer-fillable Word
- General Referral Form-DOCX
- *Brochure: Central Intake – Where does my referral go?
- Under 18 years of age, you can access a self-referral form
- (*Referring parties: please provide a copy to your client when you complete the referral)
Central Intake Process
Access Services processes referrals for a wide range of voluntary children’s services throughout the Kenora and Rainy River Districts. Case management and service coordination is also provided for high needs and complex special needs children and youth under the ages of eighteen years.
School Based Rehabilitation Services
FIREFLY and Dryden Regional Health Centre After-Hours Mental Health Support (DRYDEN ONLY)
Child & Youth Mental Health Outreach Services provides confidential after-hours
mental health response services to children and youth, and their families,
Monday to Friday from 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. by texting or calling 807-216-0075.
Mobile outreach services can be provided at the Dryden Regional Health Centre,
youth centre, schools, within the home, and at other safe locations within the
P.O. Box 2309, 211 Main Street
75C Van Horne Avenue
Ste. 201, 240 First Street E.
Fort Frances, ON
820 Lakeview Drive
201 Howey Street, P.O. Box 1190
Red Lake, ON
86 Third Avenue North
Sioux Lookout, ON