Physical, Emotional, Developmental and Community Services
Services physiques, émotifs, communautaires et pour le développement
Contact Us Toll Free: 1-800-465-7203
Children First – Parenting through Separation
Young Women’s Skill Building Group
View Events Calendar »
Parenting through Separation
Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) are involved in the prevention, identification and treatment of speech, language, hearing and swallowing disorders in partnership with caregivers, physicians, educators and health care providers.
FIREFLY SLP services can be accessed through a variety of programs.*
- Infants and young children in the communities of Kenora and Red Lake.
Pediatric Rehabilitation Outreach Program (PROP)
- Birth to 18 years with multi-needs (also seen by OT and/or PT) in the communities of Kenora, Red Lake, Dryden and Sioux Lookout.
Child Development Services
- Preschool children with multi-needs in the community of Kenora.
- School aged children who attend school in First Nations communities.
Community Care Access Centre (CCAC)
- Infants, children and adults who meet the CCAC mandate in the community of Kenora.
Northwest Catholic District School Board
- School aged children in the communities of Dryden and Sioux Lookout.
* SLP service provision to above stated populations and communities is subject to change without notice.